Responsive Design TemplateI built this tool for my own front-end development projects. My goal was to include everything I need, and strip out anything I don't. This provides a lightweight starting point for web development.
- Kevin Thornbloom
Why is it awesome?
- Now with SCSS
- Add nested UL's to create viewport aware, infinite level drop-downs.
- Automatically creates off-canvas mobile nav for small screens
- Includes Font Awesome 4
- Ready for many various responsive element types
- The mobile navigation animation uses CSS3 so it's silky smooth.
- Unlike other templates/boilerplates, it doesn't force you to use any particular layout method besides an unordered list for the navigation. Code how you want to!
- Free for personal, professional, or other projects. Just don't attempt to resell this as-is
How do I use it?
- Download the files from Github
- Use nested UL's within the main-nav area to build your navigation, but besides that- go nuts!
- You can use a class of "content" for the container holding your main content to take advantage of some pre-written CSS hooks.
- Note: Some elements and CSS rules are for my own personal set-up.